All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- If you are not able to access section(s) of the venue, The Expo @ World Market Center Las Vegas - due to delays, federal regulations, organizer policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation or any other reason, you are not eligible for any refunds or future credits.
- If BREATHE! Convention is canceled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances BREATHE! Convention, 5AM Global has the sole and absolute right to:
i) reschedule the event, or
ii) issue a partial/full refund, or
iii) not issue any refunds.
Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases is deemed final and binding.
- If BREATHE! Convention is canceled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or not issue any refunds, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors are inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like. Once again, the decision of 5AM Global is considered final.
- If BREATHE! Convention is rescheduled to other dates, you are not eligible for any refunds. In case the event is fully canceled, the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the price paid for the ticket(s) when purchased. The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, is carried by the purchaser. 5AM Global is not, in any way, held liable for that.
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There are no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations/transferrals/substitutions.
- BREATHE! Convention is a ‘rain or shine’ event. By purchasing the event tickets, you automatically confirm that you/the attendee(s) are of the ‘minimum age’ or older, at the time of buying the ticket(s). The ‘minimum age’ for attending BREATHE! Convention is eighteen (18).
If it is proven beyond doubt at the venue that an attendee is below the ‘minimum age’, (s)he is not granted entry to BREATHE! Convention. No refunds, full or partial, are issued either.